About Our Club
T.C. Riders Snowmobile Club, organized in 1988 and incorporated in 1993, is a completely volunteer organization with membership open to the public. As part of the New York State Corridor Trail System, our trails are open to the public on a non-fee basis. Maintaining and operating a trail system is costly. Funds come from snowmobile registrations and hi-way fuel tax refunds administered by the NYS Office of Parks Recreation and Historical Preservation (OPRHP). It is not nearly enough. Our other funding sources are membership dues, contributions, and fund-raisers. All are critical to our mission of maintaining superb trails for your riding safety and pleasure. Combining NYS funding and Club revenue, T.C. Riders is able to purchase:
- grooming equipment & other trail maintenance equipment
- construction supplies for bridges & culverts
- trail signs, stakes, & reflectors
- fuel & maintenance for equipment
- supplies for safety courses
- administrative supplies
- Website, newsletter, & other communications
Our by-laws, updated and adopted in 2001, state it plainly.
Purposes of the Club are:
1. To further and improve the sport of snowmobiling in northwest Oneida County by promoting the safe, lawful, and responsible use of snowmobiles for recreation, commerce, and public safety.
2. To foster a close relationship with, and appreciation and recognition of the landowners participating in the trail system.
3. To work toward making more private and public areas open to snowmobiling.
4. To maintain the scenic beauty and ecological integrity of the trails and surrounding areas.
5. To promote awareness of the special needs of physically challenged snowmobilers and to provide reasonable access to the trail system.
6. To cooperate fully with local snowmobile clubs, county and district governing bodies and associations, landowners, and local State Agency representatives responsible for public safety and land and road use in developing and maintaining the Club’s portion of an integrated system of snowmobile trails.
2017 - 2018 Season
The Board of Directors is comprised of five officers and up to ten members elected at the Annual Meeting in March.
|Board of Directors
T.C. Riders Board of Directors manages Club affairs through a committee system. Contact the committee chairperson to learn more about a committee or to volunteer your services. It's your club!
|T.C. Riders Committees
|Long Range Planning
|Trails and Landowners
|Eqmt. Maint. & Procurement
|Educ. & Safety, Public Relations
||Board of Directors
NYSSA Contact Info:
NYSSA mailing address: PO Box 1040, Pine Bush, NY 12566-1040.
NYSSA Website: http://www.nyssnowassoc.org/
Executive Director - Dominic Jacangelo
Primary Office phone: 1-888-624-3849.
For general questions: Ext. 101
Trail Coordinator: Ext. 102
Membership: Ext. 103
Executive Director: Ext. 104
FAX number: 1-888-317-2441.
Note: Faxes are received electronically as PDF files for ease of distribution and storage.
Click here to E-mail NYSSA at email@example.com
Click for printable Membership Form
Home | Membership | Officers | Trails Info | Club Events | Club Pictures | Club Accolades |Area Services | Links
Webmaster: Aaron Mahoney
P.O. Box 136
Camden, NY 13316
Email us at
Click for Channel 9Weather Forecast
Report Trail Problems